Our Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Civil Litigation, Business Law, Eminent Domain & Estate Probate and Planning
We listen carefully to your concerns
Thorp and Clarke, P.A. is a dedicated law firm supporting clients in Civil Litigation, Business Law, Eminent Domain, Estate Probate and Planning and Personal Injury cases. Based in Fayetteville, we have more than 40 years of experience in the courts throughout all of North Carolina. Our approachable attorneys immediately put you at ease about your legal problem. We are focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read our profiles to get to know us better.
Our attorneys understand the stress you may feel from a variety of legal matters
Thorp and Clarke, P.A. knows how to navigate the complexities of North Carolina law. Our lawyers can be your trusted advisors, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Business Law: Our attorneys handle a full range of business law services, including formation, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For advocacy for your business, contact us today.
- Corporate Law: Our attorneys are dedicated to helping clients in all areas of corporate law, including formations, restructuring, partnership and shareholder disputes, contract law, asset protection and more. We provide knowledgeable advice and support as you develop and manage your business.
- Commercial Law: When one party does not fulfill their end of a business agreement, a dispute may arise. Whether you are involved in a contract dispute, a real estate transaction that went awry or business bankruptcy, our commercial litigators can defend your rights.
- Real Estate Law & Transactions [Commercial & Residential]: Our attorneys are knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards. Let us use our knowledge and skills to help you.
- Eminent Domain: The government holds the power of eminent domain, meaning it can take private property for public use. This process involves condemning your property, appraising its value and negotiating a fair price for purchase. If you believe that you are not being offered a fair price, we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Wills Estates & Trusts: Our experienced attorneys represent clients in estate planning involving taxes, guardianships, living wills, living trusts and wills. We provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of trusts and estates law.
- Personal Injury: If you or a loved one have been injured due to somebody else’s negligence, you may be eligible for compensation. Our experienced personal injury attorneys provide understanding and representation during your time of need. We guide you through the legal process, giving you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Civil Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Real Property
- Eminent Domain
- Employment Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Consumer Litigation
- Professional Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
When you work with Thorp and Clarke, P.A., you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact our Fayetteville law firm today
Thorp and Clarke, P.A. cares about your personal situation. Let our lawyers help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at our offices, conveniently located in Fayetteville. Call the firm at 910-323-4111 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.